I got this meme from RagTopDay. Here are my answers…although they are not terribly well thought out!
8 Things I’m passionate about:
1. My son…not a minute goes by that I don’t think of him. He is amazing.
2. Wine… it is just so darn good!
3. Stewart…. even though I don’t show it every day, day to day life just kinda takes over you know?
4. Reading. ..I am an obsessive reader, even though it is generally trash and I can’t seem to get much more then 5 pages at a time done with The Dictator running around.
5. Footwear… I think shoes are the most awesome things ever. Seriously, I have a closet plus a big bookcase full of them. Whenever it is time to toss a pair I have little shoe funerals. I say some kind words like “fuck you gave me the worst blisters, but you look hot” before I toss them in the bin.
6. Make-up…..I love skincare products and make-up. My favorite brand overall is Benefit.
7. Cooking….I love to cook, and I am good at it. Unfortunately with The Dictator being so small and destructive and busy, cooking an elaborate meal is not
always ever possible.
8. TV….I love television. Reality TV is a guilty pleasure but I adore watching Dexter and The Office. We spend our evenings watching all the PVR’d shows after The Dictator goes to bed.
8 Things I want to do before I die:
1. Go to England…. I have always wanted to go there. So has Stewart.
2. Travel Eastern Canada. I have never been to Newfoundland, PEI or New Brunswick, and I think it would be cool to see.
3. Lose some weight…Hahaha oh that’s a funny one. I am not that big, but I would like to be smaller at some point. Just not so high on my list of priorities right now.
4. Read some real books – not just the trash I usually devour.
5. Go on another cruise, this time with Stewart.
6. Take a trip or two with my Mom.
7. Meet my Grandkids.
8. Find some meaningful way/place to dispose of my Father’s ashes.
8 Things I say often:
1. Mama loves you.
2. Quiet Paprika!
3. Don’t touch!
4. Aww…. Peanut…. to my son, world’s sweetest little Peanut.
5. CockFuckMotherFucker. My favorite swear, I gotta cut it out though.
6. Watch your language……ironically telling Stewart to watch his mouth in front of The Dictator.
7. Hang on…said to Stewart or The Dictator when I am being pulled in 3 directions at once.
8. Hot ….said to keep The Dictator away form the things I don’t want him touching, usually my coffee.
8 books I’ve read recently
1. The Toddlers Busy Book
2. Fresh at Home a vegetarian cookbook
3. Code Name: Bikini my favorite genre: trash
4. Shopaholic and Baby
5. My Sister’s Keeper – for a “real” book this was pretty good.
6. The Birth House – I am so full of crap, I was supposed to read this for a book club, but since it isn’t trash – I couldn’t do it.
7. The Backyardigans look and find book.
8. Bob the Builder : Spud the Dragon, Pilchard goes Fishing
8 Songs I can listen to over and over:
1. Vegas Two Times, by The Stereophonics
2. We Fall We Fall, by Dead Celebrity Status
3. Flamboyant, Pet Shop Boys
4. Six Underground, by Sneaker Pimps
5. Wicked Game, by Chris Isaak
6. Step into my Office Baby, by Belle and Sebastian
7. Neon, by John Mayer
8. Handbags and Gladrags by The Stereophonics
8 things that attract me to my best friends:
6. Intelligent (they all are not educates, but they are not dumb either)
8. Common interests or priorities.
8 People who should TOTALLY do this meme [since I don’t even have 8 readers, I’m tagging you if you’re reading this and haven’t done it yet! Make sure you let me know via a comment that you’re doing it so I can read you] (I stole this part from RagTopDay).